Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 months ago

Is there a surgery to become a better parent? ?

7 Answers

  • Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    For a guy, that's called a vasectomy

  • 1 month ago

    Yes, going to jail

  • 1 month ago

    Yes.  It's called surgical sterilization.

  • 2 months ago

    No, there is no such thing, as a surgery being performed to be a better parent. If you are having a problem with parenting, then you need to see a Family Therapist.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    obviously not

  • Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    draining your 'liberal' gland can help, makes you more conservative and MUCH easier to live with .............................

  • 2 months ago

    Yeah, it's called a family therapy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.