Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

if your husband/boyfriend hit you because he mistakenly thought you were flirting with another man, would you forgive him?

flirting is basically a form of cheating, and it is clear he only hit you because he thought you had committed this sin

Nope he's too jealous

• No, There is no reason behind the reason of hitting. If male is hitting a girl then he is not a real man. He is a coward and worthless. Beware he can beat you again....!

No, I’d have him arrested and by the time he got home the house AND the bank account would be empty.

• Athena

Daddy taught me where to hit a man who tires to strike you.  

Physical defense/ offense courses are now available ladies. Covid 19 aside.

5'2" 115 give or take to 120 lbs. "Cute"  Plenty of fight for the wrong minded boy or girl. "The best defense is a good offense girls!"

Jus me

• Kelly

No and he's not that stupid or brave and well he's a real man.  A real man doesn't hit anyone.

I've given the advice to anyone who dated me that if a thought ever came to mind that it was okay to hit me that they should read the book or watch the movie "the burning bed" first.

Besides I'm from the hood, I can fck him right up if I needed to, you too.  My dad taught me to fight like a man and I boxed for years.  Anyone picking me as a victim would have chosen poorly.

• drip

No I wouldn’t forgive him. I would kick him out. You would be a fool to stay with someone who is violent and blames you for their violence.  

There is never an excuse for hitting an other person.  If he hits you once , he will do it again. Jealous men can become violent and unreasonable. You said “ he thought “. It shows to me that he is suspicious . What other things will he think you do, or what you think even , in future ? I think there is definitely a big red flag ! https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g200801/Vi...

Physical assault is never acceptable. If the victim takes no action, she is effectively giving him permission to attack her whenever he considers she has committed a "sin". Such a man clearly has no respect - and this usually stems from an absence of self respect. Avoid!

1 - Flirting isn't a sin.  Which religion says it is?;

2 - No, I would not.