Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Why can't people that work hard get help from the government during hard times like people that never worked?

• Archer

I think it all started with Kennedy saying "ask not what you can do for your country but what your country can do for you". He forgot that all the "country" has is 'Tax Payer's Dollars' and now everyone has taken it to an extreme thinking that the government will do everything for them. 

• This is why I'm in favor of doing away with the 16th amendment. They see us as 

a income source for revenue. 

They get unemployment payments when they can no longer work for their wages.  For some people the best help comes from their families.  During hard times we often lose a lot of property.  I know that struggling makes us stronger human beings.  We get real complacent when everything comes easy to us.  Benefit from every phase of life that you go through.  And with Christ Jesus, there is always hope.

Hard work is a good thing but if one isn't following the social rules one can't ask for social welfare. These payouts are clearly preferencing those who've filed their tax returns correctly.