Donald asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

How many people will admit they report Yahoo violators here in the politics section of Yahoo Answers?

I’ve turned in about 150 in the last four days for insulting people, racism, bigotry, harassment, sexually inappropriate comments, not asking a question, not giving an answer, trolling, and other violations. Even to Level 7 people. Many operated under Anonymous.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

God yes.  Some of the trolls on this site are ridiculously hateful.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are a tattle-tell. Na, na, na na.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I only  report Racists

• 2 months ago

It's about personal choice - the choice to read and ignore comments. Now we have a situation where that choice is removed and Yahoo and other media platforms can feed us only news that fits their agenda.

Source(s): Honolulu Star & Advertiser
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have a life.

And because I have a life, I find it easy to scroll past violations that many users get  terribly upset about. 

So I only report something if it is threatening harm to others.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I report VIOLATIONS (you report posts, not users) regardless of what category the post is in. FYI, your post here is a chat violation and not KNOWLEDGE seeking (thus, a violation). 

• 2 months ago

Only time people I've really reported are those stream linkers and the stalkers... oh, and I reported a few people from Answers 

when comments first went away to try and get rid of as much trollishness as possible.

• 2 months ago

I report TOS and CG violations, spam and harassment on whatever board they on posted on.  There are many obvious repeat offenders that are abusing the anon feature which IMO should be limited.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i try not to report people unless its really serious

• 2 months ago

I do, and for the same reasons, as well as for inappropriate trolling.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.