So I bought my school laptop and tried to factory reset it but now I’m stuck with This picture with a question mark someone plz help?

I’m sorry guys but I forgot to mention that this is a laptop but I graduated and do I bought it off them, it’s mine now permanently but they didn’t remove all that school blocking stuff so I did this.

A

See I watched this video “How to factory reset MacBook Air (works in 2020)” by IDV create but it didn’t work

GET A NEW MACBOOK PRO SPOILED BRATT

• Boy

restart laptop and hit the R button. it should connect to the internet and reinstall OS X through internet recovery feature. 

the school's IT people need to remove their operating system wrapper [software] in order for it to work properly.  that it doesn't suggests they did a poor job -- and it may require that they do a 'factory restore' -- which wipes out everything you had on it

Open enclosed link You may also need a start up disc.

• Lv 7

bad hard drive. you need a new one.

You messed up, you're not supposed to mess with school computers. The only thing you can do now is contact your school. Don't tell them you factory reset it though because they'll get suspicious, come up with some random excuse, maybe tell them that you left it onn for a whole 14 hours or something and that happened