What is your favorite sexual position?

I'm a bottom pillow biter

None of your business and what a disgusting question, what kind of person would be comfortable talking about that with complete strangers?.

Hang upside like a Bat 

Lol

I like them all, but most of all, "Mother superior jump the gun" (Beatles "Happiness Is A Warm Gun").  It's easy to keep kissing, I can fondle her bottom (even slip in a thumb for a "D.P." feeling), she can take as much or little as she feels comfortable with, & she can lean forward & let me feast on her boobs.  I could tolerate being smothered to death that way.  

• Alesha

Girl on top, cowgirl, I like to look at his face while I'm screwing his brains out. Besides more times as not I'm so small (I'm 5'4") relative to the guy, me on top seems to be more comfortable, and the guys love it.

I am celibate but it was cowgirl.

• david

reverse cowgirl anal for her,or doggy style anal for her

Paper bag on the face

• Cowgirl 🙂 ............

Never had sex....