Troy
Lv 6
Troy asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

Is Fox news the least biased cable news outlet?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

One america news and network news are the best

• 2 months ago

No, But they are also not the most biased.

• 2 months ago

Yes,  Fox news the least biased cable news outlet

• 2 months ago

hahaha I see you have never watched

'

https://www.oann.com/  'They not only tell the TRUE NEWS BUT THEY SHOW the actual VIDEO clips to back their statements up. 'GOOD OR BAD, Pro Dem or Pro Rep.. 'They actually Tell it and SHOW IT LIKE IT REALLY IS... 'YOU CAN FACT CHECK THEM and you will actually agree..' IF you are a already TO HARDCORE BRAINWASHED LEFTIST you will not even fact check anything but parot what you are told to say like a good little brainwashed follower.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Say What? They are so dam biased it makes me want to pee.

• 2 months ago

number one boys ,,try n stoppem

• 2 months ago

Excuse me--I just choked on my coffee!  Fox network is the very definition of biased, since they routinely report Trump's speeches without checking them for accuracy.

Meanwhile, the other networks report the same speeches, while fact checking the information.  And--no surprise--the other networks find many lies and errors, which anyone else can verify if they bother to check the internet. 

• 2 months ago

Fox is a joke... like all of them

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Any commercial news channel is biased in its news coverage and opinions to satisfy the prejudices of an audience it needs to retain to maintain its advertising income. Fox is no better or worse in that respect.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

😄🤥

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.