Can appeal ,get rid fixed penalty,3 points.I was clocked by anmarked police car doing 91m ?

I was caught speeding on motorway ,doing 91m at 70m zone. 

Can i appeal?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You can appeal, but you can't WIN if you were actually clocked a 91 in a 70 zone.

The vehicle clocking you doesn't have to be marked. It doesn't even have to be a vehicle.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, provided you can just prove this beyond reasonable doubt.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't bother appealing, it won't help.  Going 91mph in a 70mph zone, really?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can appeal if you have grounds for appeal.  What are your grounds?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You can appeal, but the judge is going to side with the police. They clocked you, it is official and there is no way to change it.

• 2 months ago

It is not considered an appeal. You want to plead not guilty, which is your  right to do.

What does an unmarked police car have to do with anything?

In my state, you would be charged with reckless driving with license suspended and almost a $1000 fine after all is said and done.

You call an attorney, set up an appointment, give talk to him. Pay him a retainer, then go to court.

That is the only way to try to  not get it on your record.

• 2 months ago

What jurisdiction did this take place in ? Morons are too stupid to grasp that the world has MANY different places with different regulations and penalties.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can appeal and lose, next case

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.