David
David asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Did you know that unlike the Clown, I actually read all 30 of his "hurricane intensity" papers?

I even made a handy chart for how all 30 of them break down. 

And I showed this to him before, too. So why do you think he keeps repeating it (and blocking me from answering)?

Could it be

he assumes everyone else is as lazy as he is, and won't bother checking if the papers *actually* indicate that hurricane intensity has not increased?

Rather than his failed plagiarized list, here are 18 papers which are actually based on observations, and which actually show that intensities are increasing. I know they say this, because I reviewed every one of them before adding them to the list. 

Webster et al., 2005

Emanuel, 2005

Hoyos et al., 2006

Elsner et al., 2008

Kunkel et al., 2010

Kishtawal et al., 2012

Kang & Elsner, 2012

Kossin et al., 2013

Kang & Elsner, 2015

Estrada et al., 2015

Xu et al., 2016

Mei & Xie, 2016

Tu et al., 2018

Bhatia et al., 2019

Knutson et al., 2019

Grinsted et al., 2019

Kossin et al., 2020

Elsner, 2020 

Skeptik: I think most of the 'landfall only' papers presently fall under the categories of 'based on total number counts' and 'relevant only for small regions'. 

So far the clown has only managed his "you are Dirac" and "you are being paid", i.e. his default backup for when he has nothing of substance to add. I'm not Dirac, and I'm not paid to post here or anywhere else. Some people engage in personal passion projects that don't involve creating little memes and spending 15 months trolling every day on Yahoo. Mine happens to be reading and categorizing papers that document observed effects of global warming. 

• Dirac

Very impressive work! Of course the troll (Clown Crusher and most of the anonymous posters) are not interested in what the papers ACTUALLY say, because then the troll wouldn't be able to claim they say something they don't. So instead of discussing the actual content of the paper, he just repeats nonsense where he claims we are all the same person.

pasper2 should have just kept his mouth shut, because by giving a garbage answer and having no interest in the content of the papers, he has exposed himself as a fraud.  I expect JimZ is smart enough to stay away from this question, because it actually involves science and he knows that he is well out of his area of "expertise", he either answers funny questions or political questions, but never science-oriented questions.

• Koshka

I don't think he even read them all, he just googled it and cherry picked the parts which suited his purpose and blocked everyone that could refute his question, like he always does.

Your "personal passion project."   Like anyone believes you.  lol  

• Sam

In other words, hurricanes are still not increasing as shown in 33 papers.

That must be why you’re so unbelievably boring, why not try some Harold Robbins or Barbara Cartland, that should be about your level.

as if any more evidence is needed....

You obviously are being paid by someone to do this Dirac.

You make the Alarmunist side look dumber every day. They need to hire someone else because you suck at your job.

• " "

Who in the world would spend over 100 hours  reading 30 studies posted by some random Yahoo user?  Who would size them up and make a chart just to post on Yahoo?  And why?

Huh? You did nothing to prove your point. Are you mentally retarded? He showed quotes, you gave your opinion. 

I've read his "peer-reviewed papers" myself.  And pointed out to him that they don't say what he claims.

It's why I'm blocked.

------

Incidentally, you've missed one category in your chart:  Papers that explicitly single out "landfalling hurricanes."