What should I do about my car?

My car was towed to a repair shop from AAA and they said they might have to get a new computer for my car. They already put a new starter in but it still does not run. Its taken them more than a week and I'm getting really frustrated.

I have Honda 2003 Accord

They obviously do NOT know what they are doing.  Stop them now and take the car to somebody who is trained. 

It takes only one minute to check whether a starter works or doesn't work. 

Simple electrical problems often baffle morons and idiots.

• CB

Take it to a Honda Dealer - less guess, more fix, for higher hourly rate - likely a win over some hack tossing parts at it and guessing.

I know just enough about cars to get myself into trouble, but not enough to get myself out of trouble. But I do know a starter DOES not have anything to do with a car running as it is what turns the engine over. You must have gone to the dumbest mechanic in town. 

• Barry

Geo is right. A mechanic with a brain carries out tests before wasting your money. These idiots are trying random fixes. If at all possible take your car to a Honda specialist, not a Honda dealer. That way you will save the cost of the move. An ECU costs a large lump of cash and they seem to have no clue of what they do.

Take it to a competent shop that specializes in repairing Honda vrehicles.

What is wrong with your car?