Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

Why don't Western feminists help out Asian/Middle eastern women?

Women in Middle East, Eastern Europe, South Asia and East Asia are treated like parasites and inferior. Western women are much fortunate than these Muslim, Indian and Asian women, feminists should realize that. I really feel pity for women living in those countries. Why are western feminists so ignorant about their problems?

Update:

Bill : Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, India, Yemen, Oman, Lebanon, Turkey, Russia, Sri Lanka, Japan, Thailand, Afghanistan, Syria.

Update 2:

Bill : Do you realize the pain of women from these countries? Women are barred from doing a lot of things there. Go ask any woman from those countries.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

"Why don't Western feminists help out Asian/Middle eastern women?"

You're confusing Feminism™ 1.0, otherwise known as classic feminism, or old-school feminism, with the current feminism. Have you been to a university lately? The feminist brainwashing today is producing SJW's (social justice warriors) that are more in tune with corporate Democrats, or supporting BLM, or the lgbt cause. And the "social justice" ideas make criticizing Islam a crime of "Islamophobia", even where it comes into conflict with actual women's Rights.

It's no longer allowed to criticize Islamic society under modern Feminism™ 3.0. As a matter of fact, much of today's feminism isn't even about women's advocacy any more. It's really just following the cultural Marxist script for radical social change. Anything gender related at all is just shaming men with terms like "mansplaining", "manspreading", and hateful theories like "toxic masculinity" and other similar nonsense the does nothing to advance women's rights anywhere in the world.  But of course, no shaming of Muslim men allowed.  That's "Islamophobia" <lol>.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they are in it for their pay cheques they dont really care they have not even helped their white sisters in their own country!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Many western feminist groups fund all kinds of feminist activities in other parts of the world. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They do. Find a good charity and donate.... I can give you a list.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Isn't so true with many they hear one story and think it's about everyone of that same culture? For instance to us Saudi women are forced to veil when; in their minds they do it to obey God or in their language The God. It offends them when people think otherwise. For the most part I know those women and they do not want interference from Western Feminists, for the most part calling them whores and sluts. They want something done they will do it themselves; they have. Look at Saudi Arabia for the first time in history they are allowed to drive. However; in the villages they had already been driving. It was just in the cities they weren't allowed to. I bet by now those men have learned to calm down behind the wheel the way they drive; Jeddah being the worst. Those women are not as weak willed as you would think or is it you believe that because their religion requires them to obey their husbands. Oh I can assure you they do but think not they don't have all eyes open to what is going on around them.

• bill
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

This is one of those areas where SJ  clashes with itself.

Feminists and SJW  will stick up for muslim women  wearing all their various face and body coverings as a human right but at the same time ignore the fact that their misogynistic society has forced them to because the SJW also have their inclusiveness and diversity motto to deal with .

So things like wife beating,FGM ,honour killings  are ignored because liberal institutions  are afraid to seem racist .

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

YOUR STUPIDITY IS SHOWING...........YOU ARE SPOUTING HATE AND TRYING TO INDUCE UNWARRANTED GUILT AT WESTERN FEMINISTS 

15 Organizations Helping Women Around the World

BY JAKE ROSSEN 

Organizations supporting women and promoting equality and fairness in wages, in behavior, and with opportunities have spent years putting women's rights at the forefront of their missions. In honor of International Women's Day, held annually on March 8, we've compiled a list of organizations that are fueling this societal change for the better. Check out the institutions that are helping fight for what's fair, no matter where women are in the world.

1. WOMEN'S GLOBAL EMPOWERMENT FUND

WOMEN FOR WOMEN INTERNATIONAL

• 2 months ago

I do feel for the women in countries where they are treated like 3rd class citizens, but what can we do about that, except buy Fiction or Non Fiction books that bring their issues to our attention.  If the women of these countries reach out for help, via Social Media, people will help them.  I wouldn't recommend any westerners going to any of these countries to offer 'support' as they will probably end up in Prison on false 'spying' allegations.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Parasites? Can you provide the name a country that treats women like "parasites"? 

Edit: None of those countries treat women like parasites. Good grief. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Why are western feminists so ignorant about their problems?"

🥴 Hold up and pump your brakes.

Did any come to the West to aide womens sufferage in the West and establish Feminism?

No. They ended up fleeing there to live HERE. 

South American 3rd worlders seem to be doing fine. Why aren't they?

They don't even want Westernized culture in their countries. Ask them.

😏 You have some balls, dude. I will slap you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.