Are Bibles free of cost?

Can I get one without paying any money?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I am sure you can find churches where they are available 

• 2 months ago

There's no such thing as a free lunch, man.  You can get a bible without paying money, but it will cost you in the hours of having some dimwit try to convince you it's true, and believe me, if they give you a copy of their fairy tale book, they will want to convince you.  

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are over 100 Bible Societies that give away Bibles.  By far the largest is Gideons International.  If you know a Gideon, ask one and he will likely be happy to provide you with a scripture.

• 2 months ago

At the libraries .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Snow
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Of course! I put a link below that will take your to several free bibles you can read online. You can even request a free bible study as well. The one I read on that website is the New World Translation. If you want to know if it truly is accurate or not you can find out for yourself by reading it, and go to google and search “the most accurate bible translation” and the New World Translation is the top result. 

• Juli
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

EDIT: If you are searching for the best translation, you will NOT find the jehovah's witnesses perverted rendition there. Scholars say it's a very bad joke.

There are plenty of sources for free downloads and hard copies.

Just avoid websites from cults like the jehovah's witnesses.

They wrote their own rendition and it's a train wreck.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why don't you just shoplift one from a book shop if you want it for free

or steal one from a church .. or an hotel.

• 2 months ago

Yes.You can download a Bible from jw.org that is free,accurate and easy to read.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You may not be a monetary cost, but there will be a cost. 

• 2 months ago

Do a web search, such as with Google. Enter 'how to get a free bible' (without the quotes) and you will get the info you seek.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.