Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why are most school bullies and domestic violence abusers male ?

Worldwide: 

Boys bully more than girls at schools.

Men abuse more than women at homes.

Males sure love to destroy other people’s lives whether at home or outside the home. 

• Sandy

testosterone makes males very stupid and violent.

My experience is completely contrary and your question proves my point perfectly. You are obviously a female with some chip on your shoulder against males. I wonder why you feel this way and I hope you get some mental help. It's horrible to try to go through life while hating half of humanity. BTW, I am a female responding to you. 

My experience and that of people around me has been that females are MUCH more likely to be bullies and domestic abusers than males. That doesn't mean that males are not, I said much more likely. I would suppose this would also be dependent on the cultural background of an individual as well but I'm speaking as an American. We all know there are cultures out there where the abuse of women is commonplace such as some muslim countries for example. There are countries where honor killings of women take place, where they are sold into marriage for example.  I mention this because your post says "worldwide". While I won't say it's perfect here in the US for women, it is far better than most countries. If you have not spent time in these countries with the people or traveled much in the world your view will not be accurate. I have done both. 

You sound very angry in your post and I'm not sure why you would presume the statements you made. I hope you find help and peace. 

That is not true. Women bully too, and it is equally prevalent. While male bullying often take physical form, women bullying often take the form of emotional and psychological attacks, and it often can lead to far more disastrous results than two males duking it out on the playground. Examples being severe destruction of a person's self-worth and in extreme cases, suicide.

Due to the nature of women's bullying, it is also harder to detect. Hence the illusion that men abuse more. But that notion is fast fading in light of new facts. Even in cases of domestic abuse, men get arrested more because physical abuse is easy to identify and prosecute. However most emotional and psychological abuse on the part of women is hard to prove in court, but evidence suggest it occurs much more frequently than thought common.

"Why are most school bullies and domestic violence abusers male ?"

Because males and female are biologically different obviously.  Not only physocialy, but also mentally, behaviourally and also with regards to disposition.

This also explains why most leaders, CEO's, and geniuses are male btw. We're different just like you are pointing out.  Not sure why feminists deny the latter differences only to point out the first one's like in the question.  Feminists love to deny the differences where men come out looking better, as if we are all the same humans in that regard.  But they always look to impose the bad male stuff onto men only and distance themselves as humans related to men in those instances.

.

• Jesere

Testosterone causes aggression 

Actually most school bullies are females. Girls are far more likely to engage in acts of bullying than boys.

So please explain why Australia has a help an helpline for men

With regard to schools, boys do it more overtly, that's why it is counted more. Boys will tease, insult and fight openly, but there's an end to it, when it's done it's done.

It's accepted now that girls don't physically fight as much, but they are must nastier in non-physical forms of bullying, much more secretive and sly about it, and are more likely to take it to extremes than boys. Girls use things like ostracizing, spreading lies about the person, nasty comments, gaslighting, cyber-bullying, etc. Not as obvious as male-type bullying, and hence much more pervasive and pernicious.

You can see for example liveaboutdotcom The Different Ways That Girls Bully.

And there's an article in The Guardian, 13 June 2018, "Girls more likely to be bullied than boys, English schools survey finds".

I can't post link because my comments seem to get removed when I do.

it's usually a personality trait when someone is prone to act destructively.

You might want to do your own research on this question. Social media bullying from young women has gotten worse over the past several decades. Some men (of all ages) may utilize violence, but women of all ages are psychologically more damaging. I have young nieces who have said that boys ogling them or doing inappropriate physical things when they were young was bad, but the most long lasting effects came from the treatment of the girls they went to school with. Your question is very misandrist, by the way. 

Bullying in school is done by both genders to both genders.  I was bullied by both boys and girls at school, due to being very petite.  I've not been bullied inside any of the home dwellings I've lived in, since leaving my childhood home.