Cocaine mistake ?

Somebody I know has been feeling very depressed recently and recently got diagnosed with a slight heart condition but they said If his dad didn’t have the condition they wouldn’t have diagnosed him with the same as his problem is so small. I took him out and he took some cocaine this was 3 days ago and I’m worried he may not be ok ? 

If he was going to have a heart issue from doing coke, it probably would have happened right then. I’m sure he’s fine. I don’t know what type of heart problem he has, or how often he gets high, but that’s something he should find out. It’s up to him to do his research. Unless he does it all the time, or he does too much at once, it’s probably not that serious. Coke isn’t really as dangerous as people make it out to be. Most coke-related health problems come from long term use. Overdose is very unlikely unless it’s injected or mixed with other drugs. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone with heart problems use coke, but if he wants to do it, there’s not much you can do about it.

• kelvin

no such thing as a mistake when it comes too someones life