i went to hospital after i thought i had  mini TIA stroke at my rem state of sleep,they said i am fine, am i really fine?

they took my blood, saw how terrified i was, and did a ct scan on my head to see if i had a stroke, they said evreything was fine and it was prbably lucid dreaming "like sleep paralisys" or an anxiety attack going to sleep.my stress has been way up before the "mini stroke"i  thought i had. yet  i feel tired and weak (not gotten much sleep latley) but they said im fine and no sign that was a stroke,but i read online somewhere that a normal head scan does not rule out that a possible TIA happend...am i overthiking? i have anxiety disorder.should i trust the hospital?

So you're asking if experienced medical professionals & sophisticated diagnostic tests are less believable than an uneducated layperson with mental health problems... Gee, tough choice.

Yes, you should trust the hospital.  If you need help, please don't use the ER when you should be seeing specialists. Instead, book yourself in with a psychiatrist and a neurologist.  You can get help for your anxiety and you can see a neurologist about brain issues or stroke assessment.  He/she can look at the scan done in the ER.  

• kelvin

you will be back in the hospital right after you have a heart attack when you see the bill for your waste of time