ali asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Does Taurus man have sex raw with any girl on the 1st night ? ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I don’t think so. They go slow with their relationships.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Astrologically, sexual interactions between people depends on distances of OTHER "planets" between one person's birth chart and the other person's birthchart.

Your "Sign" is only your SUN Sign (the sign, not the constellation, that Sun appeared to be moving through when you were born). Sun signs are easy to find ... requiring only that you know the month-day of birth.  You do not need the exact time or location or year, nor are extensive calculations required.

Sun sign astrology is only 2% of the individual person and all the Sun indicates is how the person relates to themselves. So it will not give you information about how they relate to others. 

Each interaction with a specific individual will be astrologically different, and that includes sexual interactions.  You would have to have the birthdata (full date, exact time, birth location) for BOTH people, do up their birthcharts, find relevant "synastry aspects" between their planets, and even then all you get is a TENDENCY. Astrology influences us, but doesn't control us. And people can outgrow the influence of their birthchart.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Aquarius males do

• 1 month ago

It's been known to happen... not a good idea though

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

A tarus male . We had sex twice with a condom than we ****** the 3rd time without 😒.. I thought traus play safe sex 

Source(s): A tarus
  • 1 month ago

I'm virgo and do that frequently. 

• 1 month ago

If it is offered of course they will have it but nothing to do with their star sign but just because they are male - what guy would refuse it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.