Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 month ago

250,000 motorcycles expected in Sturgis SD Motorcycle Rally with mask optional. Is this a COVID19 wet dream coming true?

Jay P with best answer

• Jay P

Two points I can take away from your 'question' Anonymous:

1) The coronavirus is a sexual organism capable of wet dreams and

2)  Inanimate objects, such as motorcycles, are capable of catching COVID-19

The average for Sturgis is about twice that, so it sounds like a lot of folks are staying home for various reasons. Maybe the older folks are staying home, due to concerns over health, but who knows? If its just the younger folks, you democrats will have to find something else to occupy your wet dreams with. Maybe you can re-visit the 35,000 deaths in New York and wish, and hope, and shake your little fist at the sky and demand that Florida and Texas numbers quadruple just to be even with NYC. Remember when you said Georgia was re-opening too early and that everyone was going to die...but then they didn't? Yeah...good times, huh ?

I support the Bikers. Have been to the great gatherings up in Laconia NH; Those bikers are some of the smartest and coolest people around.

So you wall flowers think your better?

LMAO

"Wet" dream? You KILL ME, dude. The news just reported 250,000 attendees. It's mass suicide, just like lemmings running off of a cliff. Wheeee... splat.

If you read the book JAWS or go see the movie JAWS you will see some reference to the city leaders who were more interested in making money during tourist season than protecting people from the shark.    The city leaders in Sturgis are just like in the book and movie,   screw the danger,  screw how many will get sick,  screw how many who will die,   it is tourist time and we want to make our money.    It is going to spread like wildfire after this all over the nation.    And Trump gets the blame.  

There were  25,000 last year.. Probably less this year. IDC what someone posted   on the 'net, I'm going on eyewitness accounts of 2019. Official total. today, is  tens of thousands; not six figures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT6FJVJ1Ezk

Youtube thumbnail

Patches, leathers are allowed but Some Individual bars, cafes, etc, won't allow Colors. I read stories of those  Not hassled at Sturgis, Deadwood. Black Hills or Mt. Rushmore.Had Great time.  I know personally of others that had a great time; onlyy one  doesn't go anymore because he doesn't like crowds (Gotta be careful, con men and women abound there). 

Shuttup  about Spanish Flu. I lost 3 great uncles to it.Started in central KS, where much of my family is from. Killed more than the great war (called  WWI  after 1939)

I see lots of cheap trailer-bound Harleys in the near future.

Things will get really interesting if at the last minute the Governor deploys State Police and the National Guard to stop it. Do you know what you call 250,000 dead bikers? A good start. 

.

Seriously now, go ask in the HEALTH forum where someone actually knowledgeable about it might give you a factual answer.  It's a health issue, not a motorcycle issue. 

That’s just a disaster waiting to happen. No wonder the rest of the world doesn’t want Americans entering their country. 

Maybe all that exhaust will kill the corona.