Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

What’s better ? ?

Is it better when a woman is called beautiful by a man or by woman ? Like which gender has higher standards in general ?

It's not standards. Men will say anything to get laid. Remember, he told me (fill in the blank), then he came.

It really just depends on who that man or woman is! I personally feel like it is more sincere when a male friend compliments me just because most men don't just throw that word around (unless they are the player type). But if a random female were to call me beautiful, it would mean a lot to me since she put forth the effort to compliment me.

As for higher standards? Sheesh... both? In general, men are known pretty picky when it comes to appearances, but woman are just as picky. I think both genders judge the book by it's cover at first... and then they start to see the personalities. That's just on appearances though. If this is just a "which gender has higher standards" I would say women for sure.

I would say a man because most people are attracted to the opposite sex and their approval and opinion matters most.