Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do men like dominant or submissive women in bed ?

What do men prefer more in bed? Dominatrix women like in femdom porn or submissive women like in fifthy shades so they can be like Christian Grey? ;) 

Yes          .

Depends on the man in question, I've had men try to dominate me and they all fail. Why, because I refuse point blank to submit to any male. I've also had men ask me if I want a slave, again I'm not interested in having that amount of control over another human being.

Sidenote - Fifty shades is not an accurate representation of the BDSM community. 

Fifty shades of Grey made me cringe the female character was so annoying, dithering and biting her lip constantly.  The man was a creepy weirdo, with a strange fetish for tying women up and whipping them.

Most couples at some point in the first few years of a relationship, will try out some of these scenarios, ie allowing to be tied by the wrists to the bed (but only allow this if you trust each other and aren't that ticklish).  I don't find violence attractive in any form, so spanking in my own opinion is just creepy and weird, so is dressing up as school children, so wrong, wrong and so wrong.

In all equal partnerships being both dominant and submissive in equal measures is fine, if you both do it.

D/s is not simply something that manifests in bed.

I like them submissive on the bottom and dominant when they're on top. 

Depends on the men. Like women, they come in all kinds of weird.

I'm a switch, but I tend to prefer sexually dominant women.  However, the love of my life is submissive.

It depends on the person. I prefer a women with a mixture of both as I want the women also enjoy the sex.

You DO know there's a broad swath of middle ground in that question, don't you? Personally, I like my wife's approach. She doesn't try to recreate some b.s. she saw in a movie or TV, or anything. Her idea of foreplay is saying, "Do me." before she just takes me and gets hers. About half the time she skips the foreplay. 

• Bill

Most people are not into the whole BSDM mentally ill garbage.