Should I Keep My Beauty Products in the Fridge?

• Dave

Yes, as long as you don't confuse it with mayonnaise.

Most face masks work better when you warm them up so I'd recommend you keep them out of the fridge. But if you don't plan on using the regularly keep your face masks along with everything else in the fridge so it'll keep them fresh and less likely to expire as quick. This is my non professional opinion from things I've read offline and I personally don't put any of my products in a fridge. Truly this whole 'keep your products refrigerated' seems like a fad to me so and just extra work to get your stuff out of the fridge every morning xD

A refrigerated under-eye roller can be quite refreshing. Other than that, I don't know.

u could contact the makers and ask them

I found this for you. Hope it helps. Go to, https://www.bing.com/search?q=Should+I+Keep+My+Bea...

I have never heard of them being stored in the fridge before.