Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What can I do with my life?

I'm 35. Life didn't pan out the way I wanted it to.

I'm behind in everything : socially, job, settling down. 

I'm on the spectrum. Never dated. 

I'm struggling as an accountant. 

I don't know a whole much of anything. Thoughts of suicide frequent my mind as the weeks go by. I don't know where to go from here. 

I'm exactly your age who went through the same thing. I got over this feeling by reinventing myself (thanks to my creative skills) and making changes in my own life despite having absolutely no friends and family. Also still being single is not the end of the world because I'm surrounded by creepy men who just want to take advantage of me.

If I were you, I would take up a fun course or a hobby which benefits you emotionally and you may find your future friends and your first partner. An accountant is an important job, at least your not on minimum wage.

an obvious life change in seeking psyiactric help. They will no doubt tell you you are very successful just sickly thru depression and they have happy pills for you. 

I success a little investigation into your spectrum since you appear low energy and you make have a long term stalker interested in your job.

but check out doctor too many times they can help thru group counseling.

Life usually never pans out the way we envision, sometimes its better, but most of the time its not. No matter how good or bad you believe your life is, someone always has it better or worse than you do.

The key to a happier future is to stop dwelling on where you are at and begin taking steps towards how you want your life to be. It's not going to be easy but most good things in life require a lot of effort. You can enjoy the journey and give yourself credit for even the little things you do that are in the right direction that will aid in motivation.

In the past, I would have said you can do anything you set your mind to, but with years of experience around other people, I can see not everyone has my intellectual ability to do so. This doesn't mean you can't pick the brains of others to help you out, but part of moving forward is understanding your own limitations and "accepting" them as part of who you are.

Because life is a massively large picture that can overwhelm most anyone, you need to break it down into much smaller and manageable pieces. Because your primary problem is "feeling" bad, I would probably focus on the social part first. Learn how to make friends and learn how to have fun with them. This will certainly help your mood and lift your spirits so that you can tackle other things you wish to work on.

If you are just too overwhelmed, there are medications and professional help that can ease your anxiety and depression while you activate a plan for your much better future.

See a counselor or psychologist who can give you advice on how to achieve your goals

Source(s): .

you can do better anything, for him, have a good make thinking and make a better mission. and Pray to God.  

• (A)

Create a new way of thinking.Listen to Bob Griswold cds and change your brain to a better personality .

• Kyle

you can still join the military.  some branches you can enlist up until 39.  they have hundreds of jobs that aren't all combat or infantry related.  plenty can find related jobs back in the civilian world after your service is over.  military life isn't for everyone, but plenty do join for job skills and experience they couldn't get on their own.  do some research.  see a recruiter for next steps and enlistment process, jobs in demand, etc.

as long as you haven't been clinically diagnosed with depression, other medical issues, and relatively in physical shape, you should be good to go.  you need at least a high school diploma too.  if you have any college credits, you could start out at a higher pay grade too.  its all online.  

You will need to get help first to prevent the suicide.

Afterwards just try your hardest.

No one can laugh when you try hard.

• Liz

Perhaps the article on the website below will give you another direction to consider. If you like soothing music, check out the orchestral arrangements on the www.jw.org website.

Wishing you the best.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/g82 4/22 ‘What Will I Do with My Life?’

Join merchant Marines!  A whole bunch of us out here just like you.