Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 2 months ago

Double driver license, add R from another driver license ITA( C + R ) to AUS ( C )?

Hello, I have a QLD driver license, I got it 2 years ago, after a year I got back in Italy and with my main driver license, I got also the motorcycle driver license. Next year I will come back in AU could I be able to add the motorcycle license to my Aussie one?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Only Queensland would be able to answer that for you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.