Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Is walking 30 minutes to work too much everyday?

Or is it normal.

• Paul

Not a problem if you are physically fit.

No it is a good habit to get into

That's a comfortable walk as long as it's a safe route, as in I wouldn't like to do it on dark, unlit, icy roads without a sidewalk.  When I had an office job I used to walk 45 to work and back again because I felt really groggy if I didn't move enough during the day and you wouldn't believe how many people woud offer me a lift because they felt sorry for me and then went all huffy when they found out I had a car!

Nope! I love walking and I would do the same if I could.

• Cogito

Perfectly normal.  Many people walk a lot further than that.

My grandfather had to walk for about an hour and a half every day to get to school - and of course the same to get back home.

• Dick

Not bad. I've gone farther, even in winter in deep snow.

No. It is normal. And good workout

No, as it will just help you lose weight.

i mean seriously that really isn't much walking, but considering how most americans are too lazy and fat since they drive everywhere

you are already doing better than most americans in terms of phsyical activity 

it's really sad to think that 30 minutes of walking to work is more activity than what the vast majority of americans get 

• Walking 30 minutes to work is normal.