Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I cant get over her?

Its been like 2 months now and I just cant move on. No other girl measures up to her. Im going insane over it.

• James

Sorry man. I know it hurts. I've been there. But you'll just have to shrug it off and make yourself move on.

Try to find something to distract you and keep you preoccupied. Take up a new hobby or learn a new skill. Join a meetup group. Start volunteering somewhere. Keep in mind that if you're participating in activities that involve other people you might even meet new girls in the process.

While doing other activities will help take your mind off of the girl you lost, surely there will still be times when you think about her and still miss her. And that's okay. That's normal. When you think about her, though, try think about her negative qualities as well. Remember the fact that she wasn't perfect. Remember that there were things about her that annoyed you.

The heartache will pass in time.

2 months isn't that long honestly. you'll heal and when you find a new girl that actually appreciates you, things will look better

Good suffer more 

Well idk if shes ur first or not but ive never stopped thinking about this one girl n its been like 4 years since. What i got from thinking about her is standards for a girl. Thats maybe why she’ll stay b in both heads lol chopping it up w birdies.

She wasn’t worth your time.

Im going thru a break up as well.. Best advice I can give is work on yourself stay busy and be better every day if it was meant to be it would be....

she has moved on so should you or you will end up lonely and hurt...I am sure you don't want that for yourself  do you???

Pick up a new hobby, listen to music, binge watch netflix, go for a walk (where you can potentially meet new people), get a job, work on your career path, get an education, advance your education, work on your appearance (better clothing, lose some weight/gain some weight, etc), read a book...

There are so many things to do to distract yourself from someone you just weren't meant to be with. It's hard right now because it happened recently, but give it time. Focus on yourself, focus on your health and well-being. Make some friends. Don't dwell on the past.

Have a nice trip. Maybe when you get back you can ask an actual question.

Remember all the evil things she did to you while you were in a relationship and remember why your relationship ended. If she has passed away, I‘m so sorry for your loss. “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.“