Do you like the taste of Pepsi?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes, I do although I prefer Coca- Cola.

• HMFan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It’s alright but I find it too sweet and it leaves a coating on my teeth (at least that’s what it feels like). I prefer Coca-Cola. Especially with slices of pepperoni pizza. HEAVEN!

• 1 month ago

No it's horrible! It just tastes like sugary water!

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Malted battery acid-Yum. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes I love it

Cocoa cola makes me sick i saw the Adverts of Luftwaffe Pilots drinking Coco cola before bombing me in london WW2

Coca-Cola has pulled a recent ad over controversy related to Nazi Germany, Consumerist reports.The German-language ad was meant to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Coca-Cola’s fruit-flavored Fanta soft drinks. The ad explains Fanta came about because Coca-Cola’s German bottlers couldn’t get access to soda syrup. However, it failed to explain why that shortage existed: Trade embargoes against Nazi-era Germany.

Cocoa Cola still Owns Cocoa Cola Germany they was nazi friends then they can Live on the Nazis Profits because they and Amatil get nothing from me

• Linda
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes but I like coke better. Each to their own!

• 2 months ago

I don't know what it tastes like.

Carbonated beverages are poison.  The body loves water above all other liquids.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I like Coke better.

• 2 months ago

No...compared to Coke it's bland and insipid.

• 2 months ago

It is ok, not my favorite soda, but it will do if there is nothing else and I want something fizzy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.