Do you like the taste of Pepsi?

Yes, I do although I prefer Coca- Cola.

• HMFan

It’s alright but I find it too sweet and it leaves a coating on my teeth (at least that’s what it feels like). I prefer Coca-Cola. Especially with slices of pepperoni pizza. HEAVEN!

No it's horrible! It just tastes like sugary water!

• kswck2

Malted battery acid-Yum. 

Yes I love it

Cocoa cola makes me sick i saw the Adverts of Luftwaffe Pilots drinking Coco cola before bombing me in london WW2

Coca-Cola has pulled a recent ad over controversy related to Nazi Germany, Consumerist reports.The German-language ad was meant to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Coca-Cola’s fruit-flavored Fanta soft drinks. The ad explains Fanta came about because Coca-Cola’s German bottlers couldn’t get access to soda syrup. However, it failed to explain why that shortage existed: Trade embargoes against Nazi-era Germany.

Cocoa Cola still Owns Cocoa Cola Germany they was nazi friends then they can Live on the Nazis Profits because they and Amatil get nothing from me

• Linda

Yes but I like coke better. Each to their own!

I don't know what it tastes like.

Carbonated beverages are poison.  The body loves water above all other liquids.

I like Coke better.

No...compared to Coke it's bland and insipid.

It is ok, not my favorite soda, but it will do if there is nothing else and I want something fizzy.