Will you go and see my movie?

Hello, my name is Matthew and I have written a motion picture that I would like to direct called 'Full Black, One Stars', the film is a crime thriller about a group of criminals that steal a prestigious painting from the Met in NYC. Will you go and see it in movie theatres/cinemas if it ever gets made?

P.S. Remember, you heard it here first! :)

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Maybe, do you need any help with the production? 

• 1 month ago

I can't picture public movie theaters opening anytime soon, especially in my area (Washington state) where cases have been pretty high in rate and the governor has been pretty proactive in dealing with it.

• Evi
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Depends, who will be starring in it. I'm not going to say no I will not watch. I don't know as I've not seen a trailer. Also who knows, one day you might be a very influential screenwriter/director. After all Peter Jackson's early films were ones he wrote, directed and produced with just a small group of his friends, (Bad taste, Braindead) and now he's directing box office hits LOTR, The Hobbit, King Kong) 

• 1 month ago

I would've but I ain't trynna get no corona!!! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

sure............I like the premise..........what does the Name mean? "Full Black One Stars"? 

• 2 months ago

I would love to, but I don't think now would be a good time to go see it in theaters. But it does sound interesting.

• 2 months ago

hi there matt? how much you paying?

• 2 months ago

Maybe. Depends on what the critics say about it, for example if they give 3 stars of above i'd see it but below 3 stars i wouldn't 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, sounds pretty cool. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope, I'm tired of movies about criminals.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.