Does anyone have any updates on the South Dakota gathering of Motor Bikes vs. Indians. I heard that 250,000 bikers plan to party there~!?

What's rude about having fun? You ignoramus.

• adam

Indians. Do you mean natives? Due to the pandemic they arent letting anyone pass through their land. Essential travel only. Sort of so who is corect. The roads in question belong to Government not the natives , however they pass through native lands. If anyone seriously wanted to pass through that puny roadblock they could easily do so with armed force. Thats not gonna happen. All they need do is just reroute how to get to Sturgis and get a dose of comid virus. 

Just what I hear in the news.This 250K is in re. to Sturgis, not a "white man biker v. NA" but a gathering of all bikers. The news estimated a few tens of thousands, the 250K is exaggerated. Might have gone myself except for this broke leg.

That other Anon is referring to political "correctness", something most bikers leave at the Door..In ADC, we called l NAs  "chief". They smiled. Better than calling them a b***h or a punk.

Anon: You should talk. your is "video" is just some downtown Camera. https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-08-08...

EDIT: I went thru the White Mtn. Apache Res. in late  June, ; no restrictions. Ft. Apache was closed, so was Hon-Da  casino,  but not any roads. Pretty up there.

You can't manage a search engine, I suspect a motorcycle is beyond your capability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d66NPsy_MPg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=emb_logo

You liberals are so sure of yourselves, you think you're always right, but its a fact that you're just ignorant about life.

It is still on.  Welcome ro Covid country when you get there.

That's rude.