- 1 month agoFavourite answer
They are Smart & Intelligent! They just don't show off their intelligence & behave like kids to look more cute
- Kiss Me KateLv 71 month ago
no-they are socially adept--in fact I think they are better at manipulating social situations than humans are! like somehow that cat got you to leave him this big hunk of raw meat to chew on...lol clever kitty.
- Sunday CroneLv 71 month ago
Really strange question, I have owned cats for over 50 years and have never thought of one being autistic, I do not think that is a possibility.
- 1 month ago
No, it's impossible for cats to be autistic
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Dan the manLv 61 month ago
Just the autistic ones