Anonymous

If some people are friendly with you on the surface, but they want you to get sick or die, what would you think?

• d j

Don't bother to think about them for a single minute.

If I thought someone in my life wanted something bad to happen to me,  I think I would be scared of them, and I would keep my distance as far away as possible.  If they threatened me with bodily harm,  I would talk to the Police.   Tell others also of your fears.

I'd think that they were sociopathic or otherwise two-faced people who hated me.

A third possibility is that they really hate you, but social circumstances force them to be nice to you. 

If you are friends or married to the person you want dead... it should be considered criminal. It's evil. If you want someone dead, you have no business being in their life. Leave. I'm talking about people in general, not you.