Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Men what do you think about women who brag how they have a lot of male friends and prefer male friends over female friends ?

You know the kind of woman who’s always surrounded by men and loves to bash other women like all women are bad or jealous and mean to her. How would you describe those kind of women? 

For me personally I don’t really care if that’s what you like then go for it.

I believe them but I also believe that %90 chance she has banged all of her dude friends. 

The same reason why men seek female companionship. Like men aren't competitive and jealous of each other

• Bill

Mistrust and doubt between women is very easily created over bad communication largely because women are easy to suspect that someone somewhere hates them or doesn't like them, because you know, reasons. If a woman cancels a lunch with another woman it is bound to cause problems. Why? Because the woman that canceled the lunch never explains why and the other woman believes anyone that cancels a lunch on them is ALWAYS up to no good or just hates them. 

I'm going to be blunt here, I hate that crap. I hate that every woman I have ever dated has vented at me over their friend hating them because of stupid crap that doesn't in any rational way imply hate. She canceled our lunch! She clearly hates me. Sigh. Yeah, your friend that you will continue to be friends with for years to come hates you because that makes perfect sense.  Good lord. 

What's really stupid is when women decide to no longer be friends with another woman over this crap or they flip the blame on other woman and claim women are awful for this or that reason. If a woman says other women are terrible chances are she's terrible. 

Come on you know what I think: 

Great fwb material but l sure as hell am not deleting any of the other chicks numbers in my phone and placing all bets on this one.