Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What do people think of fat people ?

I dont have a problem with them but i dont understand why would someone let themselves go like that. 

I know is sometimes an addiction but still.

I think it's very disrespectful to belittle people for their weight. It doesnt help anything. Even my own mom who's fat as well makes negative comments about me and my sisters bodies. It really hurt when she would tell me i eat too much and all it did was cause me to developed anorexia. When she found out i was starving myself her first reaction was to go off on me instead of being understanding and supportive. Its okay to try and encourage someone to lose weight but you just have to accept that what they do to their body is their decision, not yours.

• .

It varies from person to person. As a species, people don't all think the same thing about ANYTHING.

.

A person's weight doesn't dictate who they are on the inside (and that's what's important...content of character). 

I don't understand them tbh. I don't know why they let themselves be fat. I have never been fat in my whole life.

Most of the time I think why did they give up, why did they lose self control? and from watching 600lb life, 9/10 it's usually due to a past trauma, depression etc. So I try not to judge but I hope for them that they regain self control and lose the weight asap. 

I think they’re epic. They may have more health problems than me, but I think as long as a person is happy with themselves: it’s okay. (Although, if that person is too fat to function, then shedding a few pounds is a good idea.)

• k w

victims of bad food choices......

• Olive

Well I have no problems with heavy people

• Damien

people who cant stop eating all the time and then use the fake excuse of genetics to justify their incompetence.And shame on the doctors who say "genetics" to everything they cant explain and just admit they don't know.