Wouldn’t an ideal way to avoid a COVID-19 severe infection be to alter one’s habits to reduce underlying conditions?
- CaninesLv 51 month ago
We don't have the ability to simply alter the types of underlying conditions that can heighten our risk for getting Covid-19. Listed below are some of the most common underlying conditions some of us have.
- Chronic lung disease, including COPD
- Serious heart conditions
- Obesity with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more
- Diabetes (type 2)
- Chronic kidney disease that requires dialysis
- Conditions that cause you to be immunocompromised
- Sickle cell disease
- Gordon BLv 61 month ago
To an extent it depends, underlying conditions that can affect it includes being overweight that can be reduced. Others are age related that may be reducable by lifestyle but some are just down to being older.
- ∅Lv 71 month ago
why do you think we are wearing masks and social distancing?
and washing our hands for 20 seconds, and working from home (or collecting unemployment)?
- micksmixxxLv 71 month ago
How stupid can YOU be? Not all underlying conditions are controlled by one's habits.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- roderick_youngLv 72 months ago
Certainly, if one has the resources to do so.