How do Boomers feel knowing Trump is going to dismantle Social Security and Medicare?

A better question is how do Republicans that rely on Social Security and Medicare feel knowing they help elect someone that is working against their best interests... and not just trump, all the Republican politicians they voted for the last 70 years have been trying to defund their Social Security, and will in the future also.

Yea right. Everyone in DC knows that cutting SS would be the death of their party. So it isnt going to happen. SS funds are not separate, its part of the general fund. Dems want to spend 3 trilllion, way way more than Trump.

Princess, this pic says it all.

• Mike

Its going broke anyway and the democrats are in denial

The only people stupid enough to believe that lie are people who are already stupid enough to vote for Democrats.

I am a boomer,  I just retired a year ago.  I am lucky that I worked a job with a pension and a 401K.  In my decision to retire I factored in SS.  I am better off than many.  A lot of people have relied on SS and medicare and without it will end up poor, applying for food stamps, medicaid, possibly loosing their homes.  This isn't right.  The right thing to do is keep funding it and extend the wages that are taxed for SS from the limit of $ 137,700 to $200,000.   If someone making an annual income of  20K can be taxed at 7% so can someone making 200K

Trump's sycophants just keep drinking the kool aid and refuse to do their own fact checking (except, of course only those sources that agree with them). At some point, when they find out SS & Medicare are gone, they will blame Democrats, of course.