Poll: John Wayne or Clint Eastwood movies?

Cant decide. The  Duke did great in some. but I can't imagine Eastwood playing  "'Rooster Cogburn". Nor can I see Wayne  being " Dirty Harry".

I rarely turn the Duke off or  Eastwood. I can live without "Bridges of Madison County" though.

EDIT: Wayne movies only Seem "lighthearted" as they are older than most  of Eastwoods. Hollywood didn't rate films until the 'sixties, all was supposed to be ok for family entertainment. The one Wayne film that really showed any blood was "Big Jake", written by the Fink bros.. who wrote "Dirty Harry". "The Green Beret" got pretty graphic, too, the punji sticks.  Wayne had a lung removed in 1966 so any acting after that was a chore. Kirk Douglas lfelt sorry for him when they worked together in  "The War Wagon". His personal courage until his death from cancer far outweighs a screen image of toughness from Eastwood.

I loved the"Dirty Harry" series as I grew up in the Bay Area during the Zodiac's regime. Now in the SW, I can recognize the hills in the back ground of some of Wayne's films. Some were filmed only 21 miles from my house. Tombstone is  75 miles away. 

Clint Eastwood.........

• ?

I prefer Clint Eastwood movies

I prefer Clint Eastwood movies, more tough and gritty.

John Wayne movies are too light hearted for my liking