Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is Biden contradicting himself about cognitive tests?

How come Biden indicated that he’s tested all the time cognitively, and then he indicated that it was ridiculous for him to be tested and pointed out to the man interviewing him that he isn't tested for cocaine before work?

https://people.com/politics/joe-biden-asked-if-he-...

“I’ve been tested and I’m constantly tested,” he said. “Look, all you got to do is watch me. I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against.”

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man,” Biden said. “That's like saying to you, before you got on this program if you had taken a test were you taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?"

He still doesn't know that he wears diapers every day. He went into a public rest room the other day and thought he was in a hotel room. Very sad old man.

He doesn't remember if he took it or not.

Joe is able to bang both his wife and his sister and get away with it.

On June 30, Biden was asked by a reporter if he had taken a cognitive test. "I've been tested and I'm constantly tested," Biden said. "Look, all you got to do is watch me, and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I'm running against."

On July 2, the Biden campaign clarified that he was speaking about being tested through running for president, not that he constantly receives cognitive tests.

Biden is a very sick old man.