Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My ex bf called me when his gf broke his heart? ?

I went and checked on him and he was completely broken over her. Did he love her ? She is his first love from high school he says. Does he want a relationship with me again? 

and yes he loves her and i think maybe if she is single again, he will weep and try to patch up with her...but make sure that is his intentions. it might take time. But definetly there is something if hes longing yearning for her and weeping more because hes with u, like for some reason its not really cheating but because he is feels like he is leaving everything for his true love, and really hopes she reciprocates. He will definetly be ur friend still ( not bad thig , i hate how just people cant be innocent friends with no flirting) but i think because he feels sad he needs someone to talk to as afriend, but hes weeping for her. and he and that girl did not sleep together i have a gut feeling. it was pure innocent love or even maybe one sides. I dont really support lovers that who do stuff for no reason. or if drunk. so i feel this is truly his soulmate.

see with her he will breed directly, And propose directly. THat i have a gut feeling about.

that why i like old black and white movies. thats how  i get my ideas from :o so innocent.

Rebound:  second best, just some person you use to get over the person you just broke up with. they'll never be enough but they can be an okay distraction.