Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Hussain Obama tryed to distroy America and drive a steak thru the white man's hart. Now we call on Trump to use his healing hands on us?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I would have loved to see him drive a “steak”.  Shut up you effing, idiot.  Absolutely, ridiculous.

• 2 months ago

He healed me. I was turned into a newt.

• 2 months ago

--  Please learn to spell --  It is "tried", "destroy", "stake", "heart"

--  Obama was one of the better presidents the US has had in many years out of a very bad bunch. At least he attempted to do a lot of good things that other presidents would not do.

• 2 months ago

He never did. He brought real Americans together. The racist are trying to destroy this nation. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It is "tried" and "stake", but you are correct Obama's goal was the destruction of the USA so it could be replaced with a one-party (Democrat) dictatorship.

The leftists hate that Trump is repairing the damage done by Obama.  They hate it like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1SluSC5JtE

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, that's absolute nonsense.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are a typical backwoods hillbilly Trump voter.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I'm obviously not going to teach you anything. I say obviously only because your teachers really dropped the ball if you're old enough to be here.

You are wrong about Obama and trump. trump's hands are too tiny to heal anything, just like his heart.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.