Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What's more important? Losing my virginity of visiting my father who is going to die?

My current boyfriend who I met almost 2 months wants to take my virginity. I'm deeply in love with him and I want to make him happy and fully embrace him. My father is in the hospital with liver failure resulting from chemotherapy that he was taking for cancer. They say that he might not make it through the night and I'm sad. But I also don't want my boyfriend to be sad and I was to be as close to him as I possibly can be. What do I do

visiting your father should always take precedence the fact you ask this question shows how little you understand see you can always have sex however you will only be able to see your father once, but if your father was not someone you respected or loved then yes feel free to have sex and not visit him as if you didnt want him then why want him when hes dying?

You must not love your father very much if this is a tough choice for you. 

• Eva

No contest. The boyfriend can wait. If he can't understand that you need to be with your father, then he's not much of a boyfriend. You haven't really been with him very long either.

really?  fake !!!!!

See your dad.  

• Kathy

Visiting your father is more important.

• Mr.412

Visit your dad and go to your bf right after.