Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I confess to my "crush"?

I've met her just once, two years ago because we're colleagues of the same company but in two different states.

Since then we've been talking everyday and had phone calls.

She kinda confessed to me 1 year ago but I was an asshole and didn't get it.

Then she was in a relationship with a boy but only for two months.

IDK WHAT TO DO because I think I deeply love her, but what if we don't like each other in real life? (Ok we met, but only for one day).

Thank you <3

Lmao thank you guys, ok "deeply" wasn't a great word, but we've been texting and calling almost everyday, that's why

I hope y'all never get together.

Honey, you must be very young and/or inexperienced in matters of the heart: you DON'T fall in love with someone you have only known in person for one single day, and that two years ago, besides.  Sure, confess a crush, what have you got to lose?  

• God

"Accidentally" go to the same city where she lives.  Suggest to her that you meet up for  dinner since you are in town. Not a REAL DATE, that's too intimidating.  See how it goes.  Don't confess your feelings to her.  That will create unwanted barriers.  You'll be able to tell if there is anything there or not.  Good luck, dude.

• Robert

Are you mature enough to hold a real job at a real business?  You don't deeply love your "crush".  You don't even know her.  You met her two years ago and talked on the phone.  That has nothing to do with what a real relationship is.

So move into the real world where real people live, enjoy your casual phone calls with your work friend and live your life outside of work.