Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I haves sex with my ex that cheated on me?

It was just amazing, best ive ever had. I just dont know if this is an okay thing to do 

• Topaz

You're loney, remember the good times, your heart won't let go even tho your mind has, he's a jerk and you know it. Walk away don't ever get hurt again. He's never going to change. If u get pregnant now u have more problems or get a disease from him. Uh no.

Well, there are a list of reasons for you to consider not doing this:

1.  You can still get pregnant. Then, what would you do?

2.   The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Do you want a relationship with someone who is likely to cheat on you again?

3.    If your partner is fooling around with multiple partners, this increases your chances of acquiring an std, some of which are permanent, no cure, some of which can even be fatal. Is it worth the risk to you?

4.  Sex with someone for itself alone, while many find this acceptable or even desirable, can be a lonely and depressing experience in the long run.  Women, in particular, seem to mix up their emotions and desires for a relationship with sexual experiences.  If you and your partner are merely "**** buddies", you may find yourself feeling worse off than not.

5. As long as you keep yourself involved with this person, you will not be as available , emotionally or physically, to meet someone else with whom you could have much more.

Are these enough reasons for you to reconsider your plan?

I hope so. Good wishes,  

Do what you want I suppose. Don’t ask us knuckleheads. 

Sure. Why not? If the sex is good and that's the deal, just sex, then go for it. He can't cheat on you if you don't have an exclusive relationship and just are in it for the the sex, keeping it strictly fvck buddies. I didn't say FWB because I'm not sure you should be friends with him because you can't really trust him. So fvck buddies. Period.