twiigss asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why would the Republican National Committee send out mail-in ballot signup advertisements....?

....if they are that worried about voter fraud by mail-in ballots??  Like, it doesn't make sense.  I thought the dems were sending out mail-in ballot request things, and I was out in the kitchen and seen mail on the table with the words "Republican National Committee" on them, and they are like requests to sign-up for a mail-in ballot.

If the R's are so against it, why would they send those out?

Yes, I know the difference.  These requests are NOT for absentee ballots, they are for ACTUAL VOTING BALLOTS!!!  OMG DO PEOPLE NO LONGER READ AND COMPREHEND WHAT IS WRITTEN ANYMORE?!?!?!?

Because there is a vast difference between:

A) when a voter requests an absentee or mail-in ballotandB) when all registered voters are sent ballots in the mail.Apparently, the problem began when you "thought."

Doesn't matter, presidents are selected not elected. If people believe their vote really counts then you've been deceived.

The GOP has been quite clear that there is a difference between someone applying for an absentee ballot, vs. election officials just mailing out millions of ballots to people on their voting rolls, regardless of whether they may have moved or died in the last few years.

An absentee ballot is a positive request. The voter fills out a form and signs it in essence saying "Yes, I'm still alive and live here, and I'd like to vote by mail this time."  

Far far different than what the Democrats are pushing for.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

UPDATE:  Huh?  What do you think an Absentee Ballot is?  It's a Voting ballot.  Here's an idea.  If you believe this is something different, post a link to the story you are reading so we can see what you are talking about!