Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 month ago

Will Man United win the 2020 Europa League?

Yes, I see the got the higher chance

Not a chance...Seville will wipe the floor with them.

There isn't a correct answer to this question as nothing is a definite in a circumstance as such however I can provide you with a likely answer and that is no, Inter Milan are favourites as of 12/08/2020 10:12 BST followed by Manchester United, Sevilla and Shakhtar Donetsk (in that order) but do not let this get you down, after-all this is football and anything can happen and that's what makes it the greatest sport in the world.

Source(s): SkyBet

Hopefully not. And there are better teams.

All the players will be African

I don't want them to.

I hope they get knocked out of that competition asap.

they don't deserve to win the Europa League because the last time they won it was the first time they ever won it, that was under Jose Mourinho who they treated unfairly and in a harsh way.

Such fickle classless fans deserve no silverware this season.

Let them keep watching both ourselves and City win the trophies from now till 2030  lol

Defo don't think they deserve another Europa League Title,  the man who won it for their club first time ever was shown the door!

classless tw4ts.

Ole should restore their pride with regular top 4 finishes though dont worry.  lol

Seville will win the competition, Spanish teams are better. 

• Adam

No... My money is on wolves

I’ve got a horrible feeling Inter will do it regardless of who they get.

I’m hoping we (Utd) win it just to be in pot 1 for the group stage draw.

we'll find out when the game is over