Can I deduct home office expenses as an employee?

I am a full-time employee that works from home and all my income is earned outside the US.  My employer does not pay for my supplies, equipment, etc.  Can I deduct expenses such as electricity, wifi router, internet fees, office space, etc from my taxes? 

Not any more.  

No.  There is no longer a home office deduction for employees (there used to be).  There is still one for business owners, independent contractors and other self-employed workers.

You would have to convince the IRS that you are self-employed; Full time employees are not entitled to deductions.

That being said, if they do allow you to be self employed, it is not as easy as you think. You would need to calculate the exact expenses that are used for your work, and not an estimated amount. 

I set up a home office (I am legally self-employed) in a spare bedroom. I installed a lock on the door and removed all non-business related furniture, and only use the room when I work. The equipment is exclusive for my work - I have a second, personal computer setup in another room with its own internet router, internet service and the like.

Other expenses - I charge off a small portion of my property taxes (based on the size of the office). I also charge a proportion of the other expenses (electricity, water tax, school tax...).

And due to this setup, I get audited every 2-3 years. So far, there has been no issues.

YMMV