Survey: Would a bully and a toxic person be the same thing or different? if different how?

• yay

They can be different things. Bullies are toxic people, but not all toxic people are bullies. What I mean is, bullies are aware of their behavior and know exactly what they are doing. Some toxic people have no idea that they are toxic people and think that their behavior is perfectly normal and acceptable. 

• Judy

They are not necessarily the same thing.  A bully intentionally picks on his victims.  A toxic person is difficult to be around but it might not be intentional like a narcissist.  Sometimes people's personalities clash or the toxic person is overbearing and / or the toxic person ignores your boundaries. The bottom line is that both bullies and toxic people are unpleasant to be around and best avoided.

I think they would be the same thing, but a bully is one form of a toxic person, a toxic person is any person who exhibits behaviors that are harmful to others like a bully, a drug addict or alcoholic, a chronic liar, those types of things. So there are all kinds of toxic people. 

• Same thing and both can kiss my feet.