Jae asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

sushi franchise albertsons in Nevada?

My family rent sushi franchise called Snowfox for three years in Nevada,

Yesterday, father had an argument with the manager from Snowfox about temperature of the products we made.

be honest, highest was 48 degree and others are average of 45 degree, which should be under 41 degree,

And so, with fine of $250

he asked us to leave their business in a little more than one month. ( 9/17)

If we cannot find someone else to buy this business then we do not got anything and just will be kicked out.

he also commented that he could look for someone to buy business for $1,5000

which we bought for $3,0000.

I know it is our fault, but 

1) cooling display in Albertson is not working ideally, I mean all of our products are cooled in refrigerator at least 20 minutes to 30 minutes (CCTV). Therefore, of course, when the products are new and fresh the temperature is under 41 degree, but as the time goes on the temperature of the products is raising.

For example, the sandwiches in albertson in my store is also having same problem. it never goes under 41 degree.

about the cooling time, the manager is suggesting 1 hour of cooling in refrigerator, which was major argumentative issue because if we do so

2) we never failed for health department. "A"

about the cooling time, the manager is suggesting 1 hour of cooling in refrigerator, which was major argumentative issue because if we do so then the product is so hard that we had some complain.

Any help?

We cannot lose this family business.

You should have some discussions about this type of matter in the business.

maybe he should talk to a lawyer about it