Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

Have you ever been successful in cancelling someone’s Instagram account?

Have you ever reported an account on Instagram and IG successfully shut it down? I want to report an account and hope Instagram will shut it down. Does it need to have other users to report it as well in order for IG to shut it? 

I have reported it before and IG says there’s nothing wrong with it. But it really needs to be shut down, it promoties eating disorders and I can tell for a fact it is fake. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Get a lot of people to report it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wasn’t successful in canceling someone’s Instagram account but I was successful in getting someone’s Twitter account suspended after they had posted a private message which I constantly reported them to Twitter and Twitter finally gave in and suspended their account until they removed the tweet that they had published without my permission because it contained what I thought was personal information.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Get a lot of people to report it. I did that and a page was successfully shut down. Don’t listen to those ***** who have responded to this question. They are the ones who think are kings of insociable media, but have ***** for crowns. If someone in their followers list stole their pics and created fake accounts, I bet they would want it shut down. Or who tf make them queens of Instagram huh? 

• 2 months ago

YOU need to have evidence that what you are reporting is against the Terms of Service of Instagram, my friend.  For all Instagram knows, YOU may have a 'beef' with the uploader(s) of video(s)/photo(s)/information that YOU are complaining about.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stop crying.                                                

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.