Would you wear this sandals to the city center ?

Hi. I will go on Friday to a night out to a terrace with my boyfriend and i am planning to dress sexy, with a dress and some heels. To you think this sandals are too high?

Attachment image

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

My God, what a vicious bunch we have here.. Yes, these are not sandals, but what the hell does that have to do with answering  the question?  They are very flashy and will probably draw you evil looks from the same catty bunch who are ripping you apart, If you can handle the petty foolishness of these busybodies, go for it, but if you are a little unsure of yourself try something a little lower in heel.. Truthfully if you wear a fairly long skirt or a mid calf-length, no one will really notice the height of the heel as the eye will be deflected to a  more proportionate overall look.. Do NOT wear a mini skirt...balance and line will be off.. But the upshot of it (pun intended ) is ask your boyfriend how he feels about you wearing them.  If he loves them on you, his opinion should matter the most and that should help you both enjoy your time together

• 1 month ago

You mean, THESE sandals. Can't you see there are TWO of them?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you a stripper? because those are stripper heels.

• Evi
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If you can walk in them and be comfortable then go ahead and wear them 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you want to step out in a statement? do whatever that makes u happy

Edit: most likely you won't go that far in them

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Super ugly, and they're not sandals. Wear something with taste.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Absolutely, wear them. You will fall, get horribly injured, and cease to post these ridiculous questions.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

very sexy 

have a good evening 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

how about you try posting a picture of a pair of sandals as those aren't even close to sandals

• 2 months ago

Those are not sandals and yes they are too high to be walking in. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.