How do I look up the L shaped support bars that run from one side of Murphy bed frame to the other side. ?

1 Answer

  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    They are called "structural shapes" and come in all sorts of configurations for various uses in structural steel construction.  As well as different materials, such as aluminum.  There are suppliers who sell structural shapes on the internet as well as most towns have a structural steel supplier and there are also retail hardware stores.   Hopefully you have one of the L's from your bed that you can use to measure the dimensions.  You will have to furnish the dimensions and the length of the bar to specify what you want.   If not, you will have to measure and make an educated guess of what you need.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.