I need to find a replacement support bar for a queen size Murphy bed?

I need a replacement support bar. The L shaped bar that goes across measuring 1”x1”x 56”.How do I go about getting another one? 

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Go to a hardware store.

  • 1 month ago

    Simply saw the support bar from someone else's queen size Murphy bed and place it in your own.

  • k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    ask at a 'bed store', likely a supplier of their's knows....alternative is maybe you can make one from

    a nice strong dowel rod, maybe oak-ash-hickory, depending on your interest and skill level......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.