PSG asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Do you feel bad for Atalanta, they'll probably never get another chance to be in a CL semi final?

Hahaha. 

• Ryan

They might make the semis again if the Arabs take them over

• Adam

Lord Martinelli, anyone who cheers for a red bull owned team is not a football fan, they are the worst clubs in football...

Anyway. I find it funny when fans of so called bigger clubs mock so called smaller clubs success. I mean it shows how good a job that Atalanta have done that despite their limited financial resources, they are in the top 8 in Europe. They are an example of how to use what resources you have well. If they keep doing it, they will be back

They might get to a semi again, who knows, it's not an impossible goal anymore the last few seasons we've had Roma, Ajax, Spurs, and even City got one in 2016. It's not as exclusive as it used to be I think other leagues & club are benefitting from Barca and Real transistion.

Nahh, only hipsters wanted them to win, same people that were cheering for Ajax last year and RB Salzburg earlier in the season. I don't care for these rags to riches underdog stories I wanna see good competitive matches, Atalanta from this point on would've been fighting the odds.